To keep you in suspense, let me first announce those on positions 5 to 10:
5. Fourat Zouari (TriTUX.com, Tunis, Tunisia): Using Partitioning for Data Warehousing. See Fourat's DevZone article, and his blog entry from May 2008.
6. Ryan Thiessen (Big Fish Games, Seattle, Washington, USA): Logging Game Downloads with Partitioning. See Ryan's DevZone article.
7. Christopher Lavigne (Breadboard BI, Inc., Pleasanton, California, USA): Using MySQL 5.1 for Data Warehousing / Business Intelligence. See Christopher's DevZone article.
8. Jianzy Zhaoyang (Alibaba.com, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China): Using the MySQL 5.1 Event Scheduler for an Online Chat System. When Jian's ongoing migration is done, he has promised a DevZone article.
9. Jakub VrÃƒÂ¡na (phpMinAdmin, Prague, Czech Republic): Managing Events in phpMinAdmin. See Lenz Grimmer's blog entry.
10. Santo Leto (HoneySoftware, Trieste, Italy): 5.1 Use Case Reports. See Santo's blog entries.
Thanks an congratulations, Fourat, Ryan, Christopher, Jian, Jakub and Santo! Your MySQL Community Contributor T-shirts are underway.