I'll be one of the panelists, representing MySQL AB. Other panelists are from OpenOffice.org, Citrix, the Zope user group, and the Free Software Foundation.
For the book, I wrote a chapter called "Architecture of Participation: Taking part in Open Source at MySQL". It describes our attempts at MySQL at increasing the level of participation by our community in the development of MySQL, which has traditionally been very centralistic in its development model.
If you read German and want to have some fun at the cost of other business models than that of MySQL AB, I recommend you to read the comment "Windows Closed Source Yearbook appears at CeBIT" on heise closed.
Links (all in German):
- The Open Source Yearbook home page: http://www.opensourcejahrbuch.de/
- Blog note on the CeBIT panel: http://www.opensourcejahrbuch.de/blog/207
- Newsticker item at heise online: http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/103860/from/rss09
- Fun comment on Closed Source Yearbook: http://www.heise.de/ix/news/foren/S-Windows-Closed-Source-Jahrbuch-2008-erscheint-zur-CeBIT/forum-132986/msg-14504436/read/
- My article "Architecture of Participation: Teilnehmende Open Source bei MySQL": http://www.heise.de/open/The-Architecture-of-Participation-Teilnehmende-Open-Source-bei-MySQL--/artikel/104253