The 2008 MySQL Conference & Expo registration is opened!
Time flies. We’re already at our sixth Users Conference! Looking at the announcement:
Co-presented by MySQL AB and O’Reilly Media, the conference will take place April 14-17, 2008, in Santa Clara, California. The event is expected to bring together over 1,600 open source and database users from some of the most exciting and fastest-growing companies in the world, as well as from the large and active MySQL Community. The program for 2008 will include keynote presentations by Jacek Becla of Stanford Linear Accelerator and MySQL CEO Marten Mickos.
Jay Pipes, our Program Chair, has lead a huge effort in identifying the best out of the near-300 proposals for sessions. And we’re not fully done yet. A few sessions still are in the grey zone, so not all are scheduled. But I suggest you take a look at the program already!
Join us 14-17 April 2008 in Santa Clara, California for the biggest and best MySQL event yet!
Register by 26 February 2008 to save up to $200.
- UC 2008: http://mysqlconf.com/
- UC 2007: http://conferences.oreillynet.com/mysqluc2007/
- Press Release “Program Unveiled for MySQL Conference & Expo 2008″: http://press.oreilly.com/pub/pr/1885
- Clash of the DB Egos (at UC 2007): Seen the show? Read the article! http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/clash_db_egos.html
- Sessions: http://en.oreilly.com/mysql2008/public/schedule/presentations/General
- Tutorials: http://en.oreilly.com/mysql2008/public/schedule/topic/Tutorial
- Get certified: http://en.oreilly.com/mysql2008/public/content/get_certified
- Speakers: http://en.oreilly.com/mysql2008/public/schedule/speakers
- Sponsors: http://en.oreilly.com/mysql2008/public/content/sponsors
- Exhibitors: http://en.oreilly.com/mysql2008/public/content/exhibitors
- Media Partners: http://en.oreilly.com/mysql2008/public/content/media_partners
- Hotel & Travel: http://en.oreilly.com/mysql2008/public/content/hotel
- Register Now: https://en.oreilly.com/mysql2008/public/register